The 21” 190 lb. bag is the largest Aqua Punching Bag, it provides you with tons of space to execute any dynamic combo you can think of. It’s the bag with plenty of body, volume, and the ability to handle anything and anyone!
Available on backorder
The Aqua Training Bag 21 is the largest Aqua Punching Bag size, it provides you with tons of space to execute any dynamic combo you can think of. It’s the bag with plenty of body, volume, and the ability to handle anything and anyone!
Switch to the bag that lets you bring out your inner champion! The Aqua Training Bag harnesses the power of water through simplicity and innovation with its modern technology and unique shape, size, and materials. By utilizing water in place of sand or other typical heavy bag contents, everyone from fitness beginners to professional fighters can experience cardio boxing without sacrificing power or risking potential injury from a hard spot. Who knew that dramatically enhancing your fitness strategy was only a few liters of water away?
1. Remove the valve plug with a Phillips head screwdriver.
2. Connect the hose-filling attachment to your hose.
3. Before starting the water, place the tip of the hose attachment into the hole of the Head Hunter Slip Ball.
4. When you have filled the desired amount of water, shut the water off and remove the hose attachment.
5. Place the valve plug back into the bag and tighten with the Phillips head screwdriver until snug.
6. Top off head with air using an air pump that has a needle.
|Dimensions||77 × 39 × 28 cm|
1 review for Aqua Training Bag 21″ Aqua Heavy Bag 190 Lbs